Hello!!!!!! I'm... well, lets just say that I'm nobody and leave it at that.
Or not, you can call me the Silent Guardian.
Yes, people really call me that. Read on for details.
Earlier, you may have seen two other posts which have been mysteriously and maliciously deleted. This is because the girl who had posted, has, in fact, made it home safe and sound with her brother. She asks me to apologize for any confusion that she may have caused(she couldn't post more because they realized that the Enemy had known about this blog and was watching them closely), and is sorry for all and any affects that her and her brother's presence may have caused while in our world.
Or not, you can call me the Silent Guardian.
Yes, people really call me that. Read on for details.
Earlier, you may have seen two other posts which have been mysteriously and maliciously deleted. This is because the girl who had posted, has, in fact, made it home safe and sound with her brother. She asks me to apologize for any confusion that she may have caused(she couldn't post more because they realized that the Enemy had known about this blog and was watching them closely), and is sorry for all and any affects that her and her brother's presence may have caused while in our world.
They being gone, I had no use for this blog and have deemed it wiser not to relay many of my adventures with these two, so I've decided, after much thought and a talk with a dear friend of mine... to use it.
I don't know what I'll post here.
Or why.
But me, my sister Abitha, and Molly will become the Blog Lords(or Ladies... no, not Ladies. LORDS. That is all).
So.... yeah. Um, well... moving on...
I'm going to be a genius and skip all of the boring stuff(stuff like I'm playing Ms. Prism in The Importance of Being Ernest on August 31) and continue on to fangirling.
I'm a Doclockian, and proud to say so...
AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THE 12TH DOCTOR IS GOING TO BE REVEALED TOMORROW?!? ISN'T THAT AWESOME????
Hint: the answer is 'yes'.
I'm also a writer, so I appreciate that Moffat is trying to kill us all by using his characters awesomness, then killing them... or, sometimes, introduce a main character by killing them off(AKA, River)... and Rory... and Jack... and the Doctor... and SHERLOCK... so yeah, any and all Whovians/Sherlockians will understand, for all of you normal people reading this, I'm sorry, but you will not get a third of the things I say.
...
I'm so, so sorry.
And yes, I did just copy that one meme. :) Oh, and for all of you not-so-normal people out there, you'll get about half of the things I say, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Trust me, it's rare, and I talk really fast really quietly so no one understands what I'm saying and here I am typing everything out and it will be easier to understand and blah blah blah I'm going to stop talking now because I'm on vacation.
No. I know what your thinking, and the answer is no.
Unless your thinking that I'm crazy, in which case you will be half right; I was BORN crazy, but now I'm going a bit insane.
And I've died four times, so this is my fifth life... and the longest I've ever lived... I MADE IT TO 14!!! *in evil Golem whisper* I'M AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMEEE!!!!!
Yes, that was a lie. :D
That's it, folks!
Kudos to anyone who got that. I'm proud of you.
If you didn't, SHAME on you! Shame on your cow!
Extra kudos who got both of them. Not extra kudos for those who didn't.
It's 2:22 am *make a wish* *transports magic to you* Use it wisely. I went nuts trying to find the perfect words to make a billion wishes(focused mainly on making fictional/non-real people become unfictional/not unreal) in hopes that they magical person who granted it can't/won't trick me/mess up the wish.
... But yeah, really? That's pretty much my life story, so I doubt that I'll post again... lol ;)
Have you ever- no. Stop talking. Oh, you didn't say anything? Sorry, my epic telepathic powers must be subconsciously reading your MIND. Yeah, it happens... sorry.
Not.
Anyhow, I've said about three times that I'm getting off them moving on to something else(no, it's not random. I have a train of thought...sssss... and it's fast. Really fast. UBER fast)
... Aaaaaaaaand there I go again.
So someones making an Artemus Fowl movie.
READ THE BOOKS. READ THE BOOKS FIRST OR I'LL WRITE YOU INTO ONE OF MY STORIES AND KILL YOU HORRIBLY.
You know... friendly warning. :)
Also, there's a petition going around for Marvel to make a Loki movie. Go search it. Sign it. Loki will prevail. ALWAYS.
I'm always watching you... always watching...
So I'll know wether you've signed it or not. If you did, your an amazing person. If you haven't... I'm not even going to go there. I'm just going to say that you'll die. Soon. And your death will be very macho.
That is my evil plan of the century.
To kill off random people because they don't do fangirlish things.
It is genius plan, yes?
YES.
I like to kill people. You may have noticed that. My friends call me the Silent Guardian. Because I like to stand around in the background not moving or saying anything until they forget I'm there, then strangle them from behind.
Hence, The Silent Guardian.
You understand now?
No, you don't. Do you know why? BECAUSE IT TAKES A CRAZY INSANE PERSON TO UNDERSTAND THE UNLOGIC, OTHER WHYS CALLED, "THE LOGIC THAT DOES NOT EXIST HERE".
You: ...
I have many other names too.
I have many other names too.
Mercillia
That-One-Girl-Who-Likes-To-Kill-People(random person at a store who overheard me talking about a charrie. The comment made my week.)
Syrup(four year old cousin Lucia)
Mercy
Cotton
Murky(eight year old cousin Isaac)
Jerk
Your Face
Merce
and last but among the most used... PRISM!!!
And now it's 2:44.
Silent Guardian, signing off. †
PS, every time I post I'm going to put a little something here... I'm not sure if it will always work, but when I can I will.
PPS, sometimes I'll just post what I've made and not really write anything. I want to be Moffat when I grow up, so I'll start with depressing pictures and lines. :) Just so you know.
PPS, sometimes I'll just post what I've made and not really write anything. I want to be Moffat when I grow up, so I'll start with depressing pictures and lines. :) Just so you know.
WARNING: WILL USUALLY BE SAD.

Hey you!
ReplyDeleteWe need to get together so I can show you the cool stuff you can do to your homepage! I'll be following,
Josie.