Belated notice, if you don't watch this show, your going to have a rough time understanding anything I say. Jsyk.
It's my brother Joe's birthday tomorrow, so we're going to go see the Plain White T's at the fair and go on a million rides, but none of his friends can come or have already been, so it might just be me and him(he went on the Zipper yesterday. SO GELOUS!!!!).
Today I spent five hours at Palermo's(a coffee shop near where I live) with Fazza Long Legs and wrote a bunch while he worked.
As you may have read, Molly wrote a prompt with a mirror and a girl getting trapped inside. Well, instead of using the prompt, I found myself explaining Where What Who and How about what Molly wrote... so yeah, I'll have to post that later because I don't have much time now, BUT I DID DO IT!!
And on the Farris Wheel yesterday Abitha, Evelyn Molly and I talked about how we never wrote love scenes because we where all waiting for someone else to take the first step off the Cliffs of Insanity.
Yes, more koodos for anyone who got that.
We also talked about Molly's scene where Sharpie and Owen will have there first kiss on a Farris Wheel because Owen's right-hand-man(who happens to be a girl and one of Sharpie's best friends) Libby set it all up and Alex(another best friend) went along with it.
And so I stolded(yes, that is a word. Look it up bellow) that and did a little scene that explains how Libby and Alex got out of going up with Sharpie and Owen.
Molly, please don't kill me. Or lock me in a store full of Barbies. With heels. And if you do, please give me a bomb, or a gun with one bullet. The bomb I will use to blow myself and all of the Barbie dolls up. The gun will be as a last resort, because I shudder to think what they will do to me after my death. 'Fix' my hair? Put on makeup? Give me 'fashionable clothes'??
I think NOT!!!!
That being said, I also wrote another secret code. I'm proud to say that I didn't write an English letter for a whole hour!!
Until that cursed 'a'. It was a bloody a! I didn't like 'A's' in the first place because of Abitha but this... this is an outrage!!!
Jk, I'm joking about Abitha.
Or am I?
Is a bluff?
Or a double bluff?
Or a triple bluff?
Or a fourbale bluff?
Or a fififthle bluff?
Got to get off now. G'night all!!!!!!!
†
† Silent Guardian †
†
PS, since MOLLY has GIVEN IT AWAY, you may call me Mercy or Merce, or one of the listed names on my first post.
PPS, but that does not mean that I must sign it Mercy or Merce. >:)
Gelous: (like how it is spelled) To be annoyed that your little brother went on an awesome ride without you.
Fazza Long Legs: (exactly how it sounds) my dad/father(I'm not your father, Luke!!!)/pop.
Stolded: STOL- ded. Meaning to steal multiple times, the first being mentally and the next being verbally or writtaclly.
Writtaclly: WRIT-tac-lly. To explain the word 'stolded' (above). 'Writtaclly' means to explain something by writing it down.
Fourble: FOUR-ble. The number four, like place. Example: fifteenTH, sixTH sevenTH tenTH and so on.
Fififthle: fif-IF-thle. Meaning (above).
These numbers have nothing whatsoever to do with Doctor Who.
These numbers have nothing whatsoever to do with Doctor Who.
Wait... You wrote FANFICTION about my post! I'm so honored! Lol!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm thinking differently bout Owen and Sharps. It might be nicer to have the scene set somewhere slightly less cliche. I can't decide!
~Jojo