First off, sorry for not posting yesterday. Was at the fair. Busy... being bored out of my mind... Fazza wouldn't let me have the phone to post.
IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!!!!!!!!
As you all know I was at their consort two days ago at the fair.
At first I was trying to hear all the words of the songs over the drums but it didn't work.
So I was looking around, and my gaze rested on the setting sun and I thought, "Aram hasn't shrunk yet." then I thought, "'m a dweeb and a horrible human being. I'd be a much better Bookie Person."
Then I thought "Grows. Aram grows, not shrinks."
If you don't know who Aram is, I have a book for you(several, actually, but lets not get into that... it's a dangerous business). Beyonders by Brandon Mull, author of the Fablehaven series.
Then I realized that one of the band members looks like Rory.
Abitha and Molly are going to be so jealous.
... And then Captain Hook's ship came flying across the sky.
In one of their songs, Helium, they kept on screaming, "AND I LEFT BEHIND ONE HELL OF A STORY!!!!!" and there was I, standing there thinking, "Oh really? Have you ever even tried writing one with your bare hands??"
One of them was born in Santa Barbara.
When will the stadium fall collapse?
And then Hook's ship turned into either a speed boat or a space ship... I'm not sure.
Me and Fazza went on singing 'BA, BA, BABA, BA!!!' at regular intervals during a song. I can't believe that THEY didn't put it in there!!
Not the Them or the They. The Plain White T's.
Sorry for the confusion.
Mom and Fazza dared me to switch the girls' purses in front of us because they looked so much alike.
I thought that they were serious.
There was also a Shawn Wood in the band.
Fazza thinks that it’s funny to bump me while I’m writing. As if it isn’t hard enough with pety humans screaming from all sides and the drums blasting through my very being.
The main singer asked how many girls out there had ever wanted someone to write them a song, and suddenly the crowd was louder than the music.
I just sat there and my mom locked eyes with me and we LAUGHED, and LAUGHED... I felt like sayin, “Look at them! Look at them and laugh!” But I didn’t and settled with an amused smile and raised brows and folded arms, leaning back in my chair.
He laughed and said that he didn’t have time to write them all a song so he called that next one ‘I’ll Write You a Song’.
Clever. Very clever...
“There’s your song!”
They kept on singing “Around, around, around!” in one song and all I could think was “Around and round the garden like a little teddy bear!”
Maybe I should retake up Fazza’s suggestion to learn the drums. I could stun all of my enemies before I capture and kill them.
They kept on incorporating ‘Ventura’ into their songs that haven’t come out yet. It was kinda really neat.
The crowd was so big that we were divided up into three groups to say Baba, baba, baba in different tones for the Rhythm of Love.
My group was first and we tried it and one of the guys said that we sounded tonedeff. Another one said that he wouldn’t blame the crowd if it went down hill and the first guy said, “No, I’ll blame you.” and pointed to us.
It was fun, and we ended up nailing it and the second guy said after the song, “I knew you could do it! Not a doubt in my mind.” and we all knew that it wasn’t true and laughed.
Oh... they’re gone.
It’s OVER.
After they had left the stage they teased us and flashed the lights very the crowd and we screamed every time they turned on with our very many lungs.
It was pretty fun.
But it was horrible.
It was something Moffat might do.
WOULD do.
I better that he was back stage doing the lights.
Hm? What.... what is this sorcery?!?! HA, I lied. we screamed too loud too hard and for too long that they surcumbed to our oncore and played ‘Hello, Dillia’ which in my opinion is their best. Song. EVER.
On the way to In-n-Out(if you don’t have one, I’m so, so sorry) Mom, fazz and I decided to call the guy with the hat and blond hair Garfunkel and the black haired dude Simon because that’s who they acted like. :D
You have no Idea what I’m saying? You are a horrible human being.
*squints eyes* If you don’t know who Simon and Garfunkel are, look them up. Listen. Enjoy the classic. Let the old person in you out to play and dance old school. BELIEVE IN THE AWESOMENESS.
Cheers to you, Mrs. Robinson.
We also saw a shooting star and I made a wish which MOM DIDN’T DO and I was scandalized. How can someone NOT make a wish?!?!?
Forever confused.
That’s it for now. TTYL!!!!!!!!
†
† Silent Guardian †
†
No comments:
Post a Comment