Kudos to anyone who understood the chapter title. :) I love that movie.
Okay, I'm proud to say that I stayed up till six twentyish this morning then was woken up by my sister at nine thirtyish. I BARELY SLEPT THREE HOURS!!!!
So yes, I am very happy right now.
And do you know what I was doing half the time? Making you sad things!!! Yes, I think I'll post several today. ;)
Is anyone else here a recluse? I am... I think. I don't get out much but two months ago someone said that I was always going to things... to say the lease, I don't understand their reasoning.
OH, and this blog is going to chalk full of bad grammar, spelling and punctuation. Jtyk.
Yesterday a dream was fulfilled for me.
So you know those cool kids who drive around with windows down and rock up so high it's shaking cars within a ten mile radius? You might be one of those kids, but I've always wanted to do this:
When we're at a stop sign and said care pulls up beside us, put in some classic or Irish in the CD player, role down the windows and put it on full volume. And the other car will kinda of look at us and frown, then turn off his music and role up the windows.
And we got to do just that.
My little brother was playing with the music in the car and we rolled down the windows as he turned Bach on full volume. People gave us weird looks as they drove by... I plan to do it again soon, but still.
Best. Day. EVER!!!!!!
I can't wait till tonight. Honestly I can't. I might just pop down to ten tonight in the TARDIS and see who the next Doctor is... what if he's ginger? What if he changes the TARDIS or his sonic? What if we've seen him before in other TV shows? What if he doesn't get a companion? What it this is the Doctor who is sick and tired of people dying for him and stopped taking people? What if he's not confusing? What Doctor will he base himself off of? Who or what will be his main enemy? What if he dies in the first episode because Moffat wants to stop making DW's and is tired of all our fangirling? What if Moffat made a fake account on Facebook, Tweet, etc and is FANING OVER HIS OWN WORKS WITH US?? AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. What if River never comes back? What if Tennant comes back with Rose and they live happily ever after? What it the fall into The Big Pit of Doom and die? What if Moffat was lying THE WHOLE TIME and Matt isn't going to leave the show and we'll have a few more seasons??? What if I'm wrong, wouldn't that be sad?
I have gotten into the habit of putting carmel and Hersey's chocolate syrup into a small cup, then eating it with a spoon.
Yes, spoons area good source of iron, and they don't go particularly well with carmel and chocolate, but it's a habit, and you know how they can be...
LIKE YOU KNOW THAT MATT SMITH IS EVENTUALLY GOING TO DIE AND BE REPLACED BY THE UNKNOWN MYSTERY DOCTOR.
That being said, goodbye, good luck, and don't let the penguins get you.
They're evil, dangerous creators.
Many have died at their bloodied flippers.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

No comments:
Post a Comment