Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dance and Rant

Just to let you know, I don't usually rant vocally, so you might be hearing about my life problems a bit. ;)

First off, there was a dance two nights and it was EPIC!!!!!!! Three of the boys I didn't dance with and a lot of them I did dance with I was re-teaching them some stuff.
BTW, it was a swing dance. Not a single-wiggle.
That being said... THE RANT BEGINS.

Last night my parents went out to watch a movie but they missed the first showing and 'had' to go the the 10:30 one, leaving me, myself, I and my brother and sister at each other's throats for five hours.
When they came back at 12:00 and we were still watching shows the informed us that we were hosting a brunch from some friends who's oldest was 12, which isn't so bad, but the 12 was a jerk. >:(
AND we had to go the the early mass at 8:30 AND IT IS STILL SUMMER!!!!!!
So we got up, went to mass, came back, made brunch/cleaned up, they came, we played, we ate, we made a fort, and we went to the orchard to get sticks.
On the way back we saw my brother and his two friends.
"We're going to the creek. Jo()brother said.
"Mercy?" five year old Peter tugged at my arm. "I-I want to go with-with them."
But the boys didn't want to take him so I picked up Fiona, three, and followed them.
Soon they were following me because they didn't know where the creek was and I did. >:D

With Fiona, who liked to be held, and Peter at my side and my hip we walked a quarter mile to the orchard and up a hill, down the hill with rocky and 'slippy' patches(me sill holding Fiona) then struggled to get pats the thickets to the creek.
Now, I should tell you that I don't babysit, and I'm not very good at it, but I'm always find myself alone with a  handful(never less than two) kids in tricky situations either at the creek or the fair.
They were both troupers, honestly. I kept asking if they wanted to go back(we were all hot, sweaty, and tired. I was having trouble keeping hold of Fiona) but even though she was constantly saying "Ow. Can I hold you?"(translation: can you hold me?) and Peter stopping, "There's something pokey in my shoe. they never said yes.
The boys weren't helping, although Peter gave a hand with Fiona so finally I said, "Do you want to go back?" to Fiona.
"No."
"I really need to go to the bathroom."
She thought about this seriously for a few moments, brows furrowed, then. "Ok. PETER?!"
"Yeah?"
"We're going back."
"Why?"
"We need to got to the bathroom."
So we turned and went up and steeper, but closer hill to head back, all the while I was trying to for Peter while not scrapping Fiona's legs on the thorns.
I was wearing Uggs, and that wasn't helping my grip on the dirt while carrying a three-year old who was getting very, very slippery and Peter had grabbed onto ad bush that thad prickers and neither of us could mover because Peter was in front but didn't want to move forward, and I couldn't put down Fiona one, because she didn't want to, and two, because there wasn't enough room.
FINALLY Joe came up to lead peter and I made it to the top of the hill with Fiona.
Another quarter mile of no shade and rocky ground and we were home.
It was over.
I was saved...
By a house.
Which is ironic because I'm always destroying them. :)
I had two glasses of ice water(for a lot of you that wouldn't be very much but for me it was like I was dying of thirst,which I wasn't. Just sweaty >;P ), got soaked in the shower for five seconds then dried off and changed.
Now we aren't going to the breach, thank you very much, and Pop just gave me twenty extra minutes in my room opposed to the four I had left(I'm copying this down from my notebook).
I think he might be quite ill.

I want to read something but I just finish a book and the Kindle isn't working and it seem like there is nothing on my bookshelf.
Oh, well...
I'll post again tomorrow, but most likely the day after.
TTFN!!


† Silent Guardian †





PS, I typed all that in,like, (lol) ten minutes. :P
You: waaaa....?
Me. *sticks out red liver thing*
You: O_O *deletes tab*
Me: NOOOO- you didn't belong here anyway! we'er going to have a magnificent garden party and you aren't invited!
You: DONE WITH CRAZY GIRL.
Me: :)
Me: Because I always have the last word.

No comments:

Post a Comment