Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Time!!!

So the fair is gone, finally!!!! Friends who did lambs this year went to the coffee shop with us and I had a piece of pecan praline cheese cake-which is AMAZING!!!!-and I had a lesson today with Deb, my writing coach and I gave her some work and said that I was doing really well and I'm very HAPPY because of it!!

... And the cake probably helped, but who's counting how many slices I had? ;)

I want to do fencing again at the House of Dance... or near it. There's this huge place in Ventura(ha ha ha) where they have dances/classes/lessons and there are a bunch of other buildings connected to it and I took fencing there. It was pretty neat, but they where one one one classes, so it was a bit one sided.

I'm filling up my notebook, slowly but surely(it's a big book, what can I say?)... that's another thing I'm happy about... oh, and I just found out that Percy Jackson and the Olympions: Sea of Monsters just came out along with the second season of Once Upon a Time... or it will come out on the 23th. Or is the 13th? I don't know... stop bugging me about not knowing the date, it's my life I'm living, not some non-writer person who has only social life.

That's all, folks!! See you around.

† Silent Guardian †


PS, isn't this TOTALLY EPIC AND WOULDN'T YOU LOVE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU BOOK-STYLE?!?!?!?

http://pinterest.com/pin/417497827926892534/

No comments:

Post a Comment