Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

HE IS HERE

The 12th Doctor has arrived!!!!!!!

His name is Peter Capaldi, he was a father in an earlier episode with Tennant called the Fire of Pompeii. He's also in Torchwood, but I don't watch that and have no IDEA who he plays.
Capaldi was in World War Z and, strangely funny, played a W.H.O. doctor.
Smith will hand him the keys to the TARDIS in the Christmas Special, and in a later episode Hurt will star, though I'm not sure how.
On November 23 Smith and Tennant will star the same episode(hopefully a two parter) as they celebrate the 50th Doctor Who Anniversary.

Soooooooo... three times in one day. On the first day...
I think I'm getting the hang of this. ;D

Silent Guardian OUT!!!

PS, I didn't make up the song, but I put the pictures together and stuff.








No comments:

Post a Comment