Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

YAY!!!!

I'm going to listen to Plain White T's today!!!!!!!!
... oh, yeah, and it's my brother's birthday, but that's no big deal.

Another day at the fair is waiting, and I'm not sure I'm up for it. I feel like I'm a jellyfish.
So don't get to close.
I'll sting you.

Here is the scene that I worked on yesterday... just let me get my notebook...

DANY IT!!!! Gah!! Ooch!!!!! Yeah, IIIIIII just stubbed my nail. There's blood EVERY WHERE. EEEK!!! :D
Um, yes, the scene...


Libby glanced at Owen. "Actually, I forgot that I needed to call Mom at seven; you two go on up, I'll catch up with you later."
"Two of us? What about Alex?" Sharpie asked, surprised.
"Um... I... the thing... I can't... do.... that." she looked up at the huge Farris wheel with wide, terrified eyes. "I'm, uh, afraid of heights."
"What?! Alex Forest afraid of heights?" Sharpie gasped. "Didn't you just go on the Zipper? And last year you went on the Drop of Doom!"
"And I regretted it. With the Zipper you aren't looking at how high up youare, more like trying not to loose your change-"
"And your lunch." Owen muttered. He had went with Alex on it a few hours ago.
"-The Wheel is different. It's what your supposed to do. It's for gazing...." she glanced at Ownen. "... And stuff. Never mind. I'll wait for you down here."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, have fun!"
Libby and Alex waved to their friends as they stepped into the gondola and started up.
"You've never been afraid of heights in your life." LIbby stated.
"Nope, never." Alex greed. "I noticed that Owen didn't argue at all. Do you think...?" 
"Yes. But once they're together... if he hurts her agin..."
"We'll take turns punching his guts out."
"That's my girl!" Libby smiled and hugged the evilly grinning Alex. "Deal."


That's it, folks!! I left the actual scene to Molly because I didn't want to interrupt her genius. I'm going to try to post more snippets today, so stay tuned!!!


† Silent Guardian †

No comments:

Post a Comment