Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

I HAD AN IDEA!!!!!!!! >:D

We aren't doing the second performance because Abby and Mary figured that, the first time we did great, but the second time we couldn't do any better so we'll have to end it like, "Dang it! We didn't do so well..." and it would be a big disappointment.
Oh well!!! ;)

Today I figured out a bunch of stuff with my writing coach, so now I'm going to send her EVERYTHING and not just the stories that we've been working on, so I'm happy about that. And when we were going back home we stopped by Jersey Mike's and got some subs while my brother taught me what I didn't know how to do on the Rubix Cube which was EIPC.
And I had this Idea of Atlantis... I haven't typed it up yet, but basically every hundred years the island of Atlantis bears a powerful King who puts all wrong things to rights until the next Great King.
But this time Kings from other parts of the earth have gotten jealous. Atlantians have everything; magic, money, power, fame... so everyone want's to kidnap the next Great King and raise him so that they could have a firmer reign.
Eastern Wizards of Atlantis sent everyone who wasn't from Atlantis off the island-with a certain few of their own disguised among them-put a spell on the city, creating a low bubble of air, summoned a tsunami and sank the island to make the world believe that they are dead and so no one could use the child king's power for evil.
But while in the water, the wizards sent the underwater city forward fifty years in time.
The Atlantians who stayed on land waited for the return of their homeland, but it never came. So year after year, generation after generation, they told the story of Atlantis and passed it on from child to child, and told them to watch for it.
But it never came. Most believe that it was just a story, but some watched for it. When parents told the story to they're kids, they would always play, 'Look For Atlantis' or some such.
So now, centuries later, Atlantis returns.
>:)
And a bunch of random, strangely dressed people are walking calmly from the sea and 'normal' people are screaming "THE APOCALYPSE!!!!! THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!" and... yeah. :)

So that's what's been going on... OH!!!!! And I'm helping to organize a dance, and it's going to be awesome and I just started two new stories and they are both going greatly and blah blah blah, hoodlydumph!!! :D

That is all. *bows/swings red and black cape out on arm* *straightens up/whips cape over self in a mysterious fashion* *disappears* *evil laugh resinating around the room*  *room explodes into firey flames and smoke*
>:) Di is going to die. Maybe Dürion will too... WE SHALL SEE!!!!
O_o
Just realized that I'm still talking after all of that epic going-going-gone stuff. *sinks deeper into chair* Oopsies!!!!
Weeeeeeell...
-_-
Talk to ya'll later then...
Bye...

† Silent Guardian†

PS, when I do this: >:) it counts as my evil hand thing. This: >:D is not my evil hand thing. This: >:D is my evil jump-up-and-down-yay-everyone's-going-to-die evil face thing.

PPS, yes, I didn't notice that I put two 'evil's there. >:) The more the merrier!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment