Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Beach

Went to the beach yesterday. Saw five dead seals.

I love my life.

The amazing thing, is that you aren't quite sure if I'm joking or not.

I find that amusing.

See? I'm 'lol'ing.

LOL

Told ya.

And now you think I'm depressed because I'm not putting up any smiley faces.

LOL again.

I should come on here more often. It makes me 'lol'.

And now I've turned a sappy day into one of tormented hysterics of hilariousness.

LLLLOOOOOOOOOLLL

3 comments:

  1. MERCYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU POSTED!!!! AFTER THAT OTHER POST YOU SAID WAS THE LAST!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!
    *awkwardly sinks into chair realizing how silly I must look*
    I approve. But seriously. That last post was simultaneously HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and NOOOOOOOOooooooo.
    Yes, I did watch the Riechenbach Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... about that... I'll probably post every once in a while, but I don't want to stress out about it, yah?

    I'm sorry... and I'm also really really really glad that you did because now you know EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FANDOM. Have you seen season 3 yet(I'm still not used to saying/typing that)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, no I haven't seen season 3, so I'm still emotionally reeling. MUAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW ALL.

    ReplyDelete