I just wanted to share this with you.
So yeah, don't die.
I don't really care what you need to do to see it. Just do it.
Um.... I haven't been on here lately, I found out that my whole life is a lie, not once, not four times, but THREE times. Hm... yeah, and I started to watch Avatar Last Air Bender again... yeah, life is good. O_O *has no Idea was to say next* Well... this isn't awkward at all...

YAAAYYY you posted!!!!!!!! HAPPINESS! JOY! PONIES AND BUTTERFLIES BEING STRANGLED BY RAINBOWS!!!!
ReplyDelete( don't look at me strangely, I'm appealing to your Moriarty side :D )
THREE??? NO. NOT THREE. O.@
ReplyDeleteYou know what this means???!!!
DeleteO_O What?
DeleteLol Ce I know... I know... LETS BLOW UP PARLIAMENT!!!!!!
YES!!!! I'm game. I'll bring the dynamite and the thermal lasers, you grab some cookies and milk so we can sit and have a picnic while it burns.
DeleteI LOVE THIS PLAN!!!
Gack, I miss your twisted mind (That being a compliment). Your blog was so fun! And it is dead now. *tears* BRING IT BACK. POST MORE OR I SHALL SET MY DRAGON(s) ON YOU.
ReplyDeleteYou have been warned.